Steel Titans Receives First Update!
Only two weeks after launch, Monster Jam Steel Titans has received its first game update! Version 1.0.1 is now available on PC, XBOX and PS4, containing several bug fixes and our first round of physics updates in response to the great community feedback we’ve been receiving!
Rainbow Studios depends on your feedback as part of our mission to continually improve our games! Community Manager Devon Grousis actively watches social media comments and messages to build reports that are delivered directly to our teams as quickly as possible. Our players know our games inside and out, and we believe listening to our community is the best way for us to ensure our continued development efforts serve and address the needs of our players.
v1.0.1 Change List
- Flips no longer detected during Cyclones and Donuts
- Mud and dust now accumulates correctly on trucks
- Fixed rare crash in Truck Select menu
- Lessened rotational forces which could cause the truck to spin on front or rear ends
Updates & Improvements
- Improved Stunt Detection
- Back Flips and Front Flips
- Wheelies and Stoppies
- Slap Wheelies
- Sky Wheelies
- Adjustments to Basic Tutorial
- Various small improvements to Monster Jam University
Did we miss something? Let us know on social media or reach out to our Community Manager on Twitter HERE