It’s finally here! The largest update to hit Monster Jam Steel Titans is now available across all platforms!
The new Career+ mode will take you through a stadium, arena, and outdoor series with an advanced difficulty to challenge even the most skilled Monster Jam drivers, and reward them with Overcast variants!
The brand new Titan Challenge feature will give players an opportunity to compete in unique missions that will unlock awesome in-game items like teleporters, boost pads, and jump pads! Search for Grave Digger, El Toro Loco, and Max-D in Monster Jam University to challenge these Steel Titans and see what you’re made of!
Check out the patch notes below!
New Features and Content
- Titan Challenges
- Grave Digger, Max-D, and El Toro Loco wait for you in Monster Jam University!
- Compete in 12 Titan Challenge events designed to put your skills to the test.
- Unlock game-changing rewards by taking 1st Place in each event.
- Career Plus
- Arena, Stadium, and Outdoor careers re-imagined at Steel Titan difficulty
- Overcast Monster Jam Trucks
- Overcast variants of Grave Digger, Megalodon, and Dragon
- Unlock each by placing Top 3 in a Career Plus
- New Events
- 6 Arena Timed Destruction
- 4 Waypoint
Bug Fixes & Improvements
- 3/4 Camera
- Drone Camera
- Moved Split Screen to Main Menu
- Added more destructible objects
- Enhanced tire particles
- General AI improvements, especially in outdoor events
- Basic Steering Wheel controller configuration (parity with gamepad configuration)
- Added support for Shifter peripheral (1st, 2nd, Reverse, Park)
- [PC Only] Added INI support for Steering Wheel controller mapping (AppData\Local\MJST\Saved)
- Added Restart option to Pause menu in Career
- Head-to-Head brackets are generated using current Standings in Career
- Improved stunt detection
- Reduced stunt exploits
- Improved performance in Timed Destruction and Free Ride
- Miscellaneous visual improvements and bug fixes